Hey... 10-20-19 -- My Weekend

Dear Reader,
Hey. I know today is Sunday. But Imma tell you all about today as well as Friday. And Saturday, too.

Friday, I didn't really do anything special. That I can remember, at least. I did listen to music and play on my dad's tablet for a while. Dad let me download Covet Fashion. I mean, it's kinda fun making wacky outfits just for the hell of it. Especially being able make outfits that are super cute (or super awesome) but knowing that I'd never wear them in real life. I ate a giant bowl of ice cream and tried distracting myself from the thoughts that I'm able to keep out of my head only when Z's around. Being alone is hard. And it gets to me sometimes. But I don't feel that loneliness with Z. I feel comfortable around him. It isn't like how I felt with JH. Ugh. No. I'm not gonna think about that prick right now.

Hold on, I've gotta do laundry.

Mkay, I'm back. So...

Oh, yeah, so, on Saturday (yesterday), I woke up to Mum yelling at me to get up (I'm supposed to get up at 7, but I had slept in til 8) and she even went so far as to turn my light on (it was dark in the room), which made me stumble and blindly (my eyes couldn't adjust fast enough, plus I'd barely woken up) to turn off the light. And while this was all happening, my child (Gizmo, my cat) was trying to walk on my face, thinking, "Yay! She's finally awake!" He's a bit much sometimes but I love him.

So, I went downstairs, ate breakfast, fed the cats, etc. Then I cleaned my bedroom, took a shower, and biked to my grandma's house to go clean at 10am.

After I clean at my grandma's house, I biked back home and vacuumed all downstairs and the hallway upstairs. I was exhausted, but I played music to get me through all the vacuuming.

On Sunday Today (pfft... I need some sleep), I focused on doing my laundry.

Mum and I went to the store. We bought some paint brushes from the dollar store (along with Halloween decorations), bought some salad stuff (gross), blue cheese dressing, barbecue sauce, and Halloween-themed sprinkles from Walmart. And then we went to Savemart and got another gallon of ice cream (I think it was Cookies & Cream), 2 different smaller containers of ice cream (for Mum and Dad), and a package of 16 drumstick ice cream cone thingies.

When we got home, Dad, FFS, and SY were almost done building the cat house for Cheez-it.

Mum made BBQ chicken and rice for dinner.

It's gonna be GOOOOOOODDDD! 😁

Well, that's it for today.

See ya.

- Ella Cinder

Comments