June 26th, 2020

Dear Reader,

I had the most exhausting day yesterday!

Mum, Dad, and I went to Shi Island (SI) to clean up a house. It was tiresome work and when we finally got back home, it was like, 3:46 PM. And I looked at my parents and went, "Who's up for a bike ride?"

Surprisingly, both my parents were all for it. Even SY wanted to go. :D

So, we got our bikes and biked up to Starbucks and then on the way back home, we rode our bikes through some sprinklers.

Lemme just say this: It was HOT. Maybe not Texas hot, but it was still pretty hot.

And I was sweating so much.

Another thing about me: I do not like the heat. I am a homebody. I prefer winter over summer. The only plus about summer is that you can go swimming and not have to worry about getting sick or it being too cold. But other than that, I like winter. I love the cold. I hate the heat.

Anyways, back to the sprinklers. XD

I was so uncomfortable and hot that I set my bike down and thought, "Screw it."

Dad was video-taping cuz we were having so much fun with the sprinklers and I sprinted (the best I could, I mean, I was wearing flipflops and it was pretty muddy, lol) through the sprinklers, laughing and cheering.

Even Mum and Dad went through the sprinklers. SY refused to go through cuz he didn't wanna get wet. XD

But it was fun.

Then we got home and watched the new Sonic movie.

And after that, I was so tired. I just wanted to go to sleep.

But I also wanted to call RPU, so I did. We talked for I don't even know how long, I was too tired to think, really.

It was a long day. But it was a good day. :)

-- Ella Cinder

Comments