Top 10 (completely biased, but still) Funniest Puns That Will Make Your Day

Dear Reader,

Puns are always fun.

1. I lost my job at the bank on my very first day. A woman asked me to check her balance, so I pushed her over.

2. I lost my mood ring. I still don't know how I feel about that.

-WHEEZE-

3. To the guy who invented zero, thanks for nothing.

4. Doctor: "Sir, I'm afraid your DNA is backwards." Me: "And?"

5. Just burned 2,000 calories. That's the last time I leave brownies in the oven while I nap.

6. I've decided to sell my Hoover... it was just collecting dust.

7. For Halloween we dressed up as almonds. Everyone thought we were nuts.

8. My first job was working in an orange juice factory, but I got canned. I couldn't concentrate.

9. Rick Astley will let you borrow any DVD from his Pixar collection, apart from one. He's never gonna give you Up.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA

10. I don't trust staircases. They're always up to something.

-- Ella Cinder

Comments