24 July 2020

Dear Reader,

Last night, I had a.. fairly interesting dream.

I was in this building, I have been here once before: in the dream with the darkness and the horrible feeling like I'm lost. But in this dream, it wasn't dark. It was not sunny, but it was bright. A simple, calming brightness. Like the first light of day, in a way. Anyways, I was looking out of a window, at the sky, which was a beautiful blue. It seemed like those skies in the movies, but having it right in front of me gave me an entirely different feeling. I felt safe. I looked on the windowsill and there were these pots. Like, planting pots. If that makes any sense. 😁

I never planted anything in my life before, let alone have my own house or apartment or wherever I was, but I knew exactly what the plants were, yet I can't remember the names of them. But they were very important. Like, I got that feeling that they were special. Necessary, kind of? Idk. '-'

So, according to Dreammoods.com:

"To see seeds in your dream symbolize fertility heritage, potential, and continuity of life. Now is the time to start a new venture. Alternatively, a seed relates to the human psyche and soul. An idea has been planted in your mind and a new experience is being created."

"To see plants in your dream indicate fertility, spiritual development, potential, and growth. Alternatively, the appearance of plants in your dream reflect your caring and loving nature."

"To look up at the clear blue sky in your dream denotes hope, possibilities, creativity, peace and freedom of expression. As the saying goes 'the sky's the limit.'"

"To see a building in your dream represents the self and the body. How high you are in the building indicates a rising level of understanding, awareness or success. If you are in the lower levels of the building, then it refers to more primal attitudes and/or sexuality."

Okkaaayyyy? WELP. So, I AIN'T PREGNANT, if that's what this is about. BUT the growth and continuity of life kinda, well, I can kinda relate to that. As for the sky, I AM CONFUZZLED. I have been reading more of the Bible lately, so my hope has definitely increased. About the building, I have continuously had dreams in this same building. This dream is the third time. So, I mean, this building, well, it's gotta be important in some way or another. I can't remember it I was at the higher levels or lower levels in the building. I was pretty high up, but I still had to look up to see the sky, so I feel like, maybe I'm around the middle of the building. And Dreammoods doesn't say anything about the middle SOOOOO yeah. XD

-- Ella Cinder

Comments