12th September 2020

 Dear Reader,

Yesterday was... different, strange, kinda scary, and weird all at the same time.

I had to go to the dentist to get two cavities filled in and the dentists, well, they numbed my mouth. Only the top part, though.

Technically, they numbed the my upper gums and let me tell you, I didn't like it one bit.

I started to get anxious in the middle of the procedure (for a lack of a better word) and I was so nervous, I started shaking.

Mum said this is a good thing, cuz it'll teach me to floss my teeth.

She ain't wrong, tho.

Never again do I want my mouth numbed.

Never again.

(Unfortunately, I still need my wisdom teeth pulled, so I'll have to go through numbing for that. I'm not looking forward to it...)

-- Ella Cinder

P.S. RPU, good morning and I hope you are doing well. :)

Comments

  1. I am doing fine but you don't seem fine one bit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol my mouth is back to normal. I'm better now. :)

      Delete
  2. I hope that you learn your lesson Ella Cinder

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment