So. RPU, ya need to read this one. >:D

 Dear RPU,

You requested a blog post, I believe?

Yes.

Yes, you did.

So, hmmm... What should I blog about?

Well, there's the fact that I miss you.

And I know I keep saying this, I miss you, I miss you, I miss you, etc., etc., etc.

But those three words don't seem to say all that I miss.

I miss being able to hug you.

I miss swimming in your pool together.

I miss laughing so hard, we look like crazy lunatics together.

I miss singing and dancing like weirdos in our bedrooms.

I miss being able to go out to restaurants, or ice skating, or any other activities, together.

I miss you a little too much, a little too often, and a little more every day.

-- Ella

Comments

  1. You did it so well this also me saying that too the stuff that you told me in that Blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment