Top 10 Places That I Want To Go!

 Dear Reader,

When I get older, and I have enough money, I want to travel. So, here's a list of the places and things that I want to see in this world.

1. Sydney, Australia.

The first time I heard of this place was in Finding Nemo, when I was little. Ever since then, I've wanted to go see this place. I think that it's because the buildings there look so cool and the water is absolutely beautiful.

Talk about a childhood dream, lol.

2. Barcelona, Spain.

In Barcelona, there's this giant book statue that I've always wanted to see.

3. Berlin, Germany.

In Berlin, there is this place called the Walk of Ideas, where there is a set of sculptures that are there to represent Germany's history of innovation.

There is this giant stack of books, along with other sculptures.

4. 101 Independence Ave SE, Washington, DC 20540.

This is the Library of Congress, which is free and open to the public, which means that I'd be able to go in and look around for no cost whatsoever. It is the largest library in the entire world and that is why I want to go see it. I've heard there are over 170 million books that are written in about 470 languages! Oh my God, I'm getting excited just thinking about it!!

5. Italy.


Because of my love of pasta, I want to visit this city. Plus, the waters are beautiful.

6. England.

Yes, of course, why not go to England, am I right? :)

7. Hogwarts.

At 6000 Universal Blvd, Orlando, FL 32819, Hogwarts actually exists! Being a Harry Potter fan myself, I have been wanting to go to Orlando for so long. The only problem is being able to save enough money so that I can take RPU along with me. :)

8. I want to visit every Barnes and Nobles Bookstore in the United States.

This one's a tad much. But if I locate every Barnes and Noble Bookstore in the U.S. and trace a path on the map, it'll be one hell of a road trip.

9. Buenos Aires, Argentina

According to a book I once read (what was it called? ...I forget. 😅), this city has the most bookstores per person than anywhere else in the world.

Talk about bookworm HEAVEN.

10. And finally: I want to visit every single state in the United States of America.

Why? Cuz why not? Also, to prove that I visited every state, I'll take tons of pictures, buy a small souvenir license plate with my name on it from every state, and make sure to take my best friend along, so she can vouch for me if anyone doubts. -laughs- I'll to the same thing I plan to do when going to all the Barnes and Nobles: take a road trip! >:D

-- Ella Cinder

Comments