July 12, 2019 - Journal Entry #4

Dear Reader,
6:36 AM: Today I am going to Matbern Valley (MV) with Mum and Dad to go to Dad's doctor's appointment. Then we're heading to Bethgree Heights (BH) to look at this property that Dad wants to work on.

6:43 AM: I woke up at 4:45 this morning since we had to leave at 6. Right now, we're heading inside the office building thingy.

6:49 AM: I'm waiting in the waiting room. They're playing Adele through the speakers. At least these people have somewhat of a good taste in music. I mean, for a doctor's office, I'd expect them to be playing some piano music or something slow and tiring. 😁

6:54 AM: Dad's appointment is at 7:15, so Mum and him are just waiting to be called by the doctor.

7:09 AM: Mum and Dad got called back. I'm waiting in the waiting room. I'm so tired. They're playing 'Gloria.' I'm depressed now. I had a dream about JackHole (JH) last night and now I can't stop thinking about the memories of us. I wanna cry.

7:15 AM: I finally found out what radio station they are playing through the speakers! It's Sunny 102.3! Which makes total sense, since most of the songs that were playing were making me wanna cry and hit something at the same time.

7:18 AM: I found Thor in the waiting room. (A Chris Hemsworth magazine.)

7:20 AM: 6 people just entered this waiting room.

7:24 AM: It just got crowded fast. 😕

7:29 AM: I've finished reading 'With the Fire on High.' I'm starting on 'Lady Midnight.' 😆

7:49 AM: Okay, so... Dad's appointment is done. We're getting gas right now. Then we're gonna be heading to BH.

8:03 AM: I'm preparing myself for a very long drive. 😑

8:33 AM: Since Mum and Dad decided that we were gonna cut through Trarson City (TC), we stopped by Panera. I got a brownie. Now we're driving again. 

11:48 AM: We're here in BH. We looked at the property. Now we're going to wait for Dad to fill out some papers here in the car. We might go to Barnes and Nobles. I'm not sure yet though.

12:40 PM: Dad's still filling out papers. After, we will get lunch and maybe go explore Barnes and Nobles. I'm excited! 😄

3:24 PM: Okay, so we got lunch and everything. We're heading home now. It's too late to go to Barnes and Nobles. Plus, I'm kinda tired. So are Mum and Dad.

- Ella Cinder

Comments