04-29-2020

Dear Reader,


How's the quarantine goin'? I haven't seen MS, RPU, MM, or CL in over 2 MONTHS. I'm legit losin' my MIIIIINNNDDD. I went swimming last night at my grandma's. We didn't go inside her house, we just went through the back, so as to stay safe and whatnot.

I was so happy, I love to swim. But it really wasn't fun at all. You see, the pool's vacuum is kinda broke. Only one side actually works, so when it goes to clean the bottom of the pool, it'll just be turning in the same circle over and over, and never really cleans the pool completely. '-'

So, there were lots of bugs (mainly mosquitoes) on the bottom of the pool. So, my sister and Mum were like, "Ella, get in and start walking around." I was like, "I'm not getting in there! There's mosquitoes!" They were like, "You either get in there and participate, or we'll just go home and next time we go to go swimming, you can stay at home."

I legit wanted to scream. But I resorted to laughing nervously (there was lots of giggling and squealing), and complaining extensively.

About an hour later, my sister and Mum had given up on cleaning the pool and decided to sun bathe instead. By then, the pool was, like, half clean.

So, I cannon-balled into the clean side and the water was COOLLLLDDDD. I focused on finding the pool vacuum. When I found it, I was determined to fix it. So I spent about 3 minutes fiddling with the broken wheel, and had just fixed it when Mum went, "PUT THAT DOWN."

I hella jumped (-wheeze-), and was like, "Ma, I can't break it any more than it already is."

Kidding. That's what I said in my head. -wheeze-

Actually, I went, "Ma, I fixed it." (And I actually did. It works now).

And she was like, "Swim. And stop messing with things."

I just took a deep breath and slowly went under the water, and just listened to the calm. I love water.

-- Ella Cinder

Comments