RPU. I. Can't. Wait. To. Facetime. Today. XD

 Dear RPU,

Good morning, beautiful!

I cannot wait until I am able to facetime you today. And this is because I have PREPARED myself. Just in case the HP story hasn't been updated yet.

I have bookmarked a TON of quizzes that we can take, which vary from HP to Steven Universe to Princesses to Animals to Randomness!

We will NOT get bored. AT ALL.

I refuse to let that happen a third day in a row. :P

I love you most and I miss you MORE.

-- Ella Cinder

P.S. If you comment, I will try my hardest to respond, kay? I'm gonna work on my college work now, boo. <3

P.P.S. Also, check gmail, boo. XD

P.P.P.S. While you're waiting for me to finish my work, check out these songs:




Comments

  1. I did check out the video of the two Cats playing with a Bug you are cool because we thought of the same thing Today I was going to tell you to help us out with not geting bored three time in a row but you already did that you pick great ones for me and for you I will look at the music Video's also right now me too can't wait to see you and talk to you also Good morning I will try and tex you back on here too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coolio! I sent two more videos, check gmail! :D
      Lol I love how we're always thinking the same thing. Sisters forever! :)
      And I swear: they legit ATE the bug. '-'

      Delete
  2. Guess what Webex is working on my Conputer now my Mum fixed with her magic fingers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. -laughs- Magic fingers, huh? Crazy cool! I wish I had magic fingers. '-'
      Okay, then. Which do you prefer: Webex or Zoom?
      and
      *computer
      :P
      I love you. :)

      Delete
  3. I love love you and miss miss you too ya me too I prefer webex for now and we can get used to Zoom when we get bored with Webex thankyou for asking how about you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest, sister, I prefer Webex, too. When we're facetiming through Zoom, it lags too much and the audio quality isn't the best. :P

      Delete
  4. I thought that you will say that

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment