I would like to introduce to y'all. -wheeze- I mean, meet my bestestestestestestESTESTESTESTEST friend AND bestestestestestestESTESTESTESTEST sister: RPU!! >:D

Dear ReaderSSSSSS,

I would like to introduce to y'all. -wheeze- I mean, meet my bestestestestestestESTESTESTESTEST friend AND bestestestestestestESTESTESTESTEST sister, RPU!! >:D

She is my only (-wheeze- LONELY I AM LONELY) friend in this entire STANKIN' world.

I will fight you if you dare say anything about her that isn't POSITIVELY GOOD. '-'

TRY ME.

-wheeze-

ANYWAYS. -coughs-

Idk what to say.

She says hi. '-'

And I am typing this at 8:35 PM rn, so mind me if I'm a TAD (more like a whole LOT) LOOPY. XD

She says to type more but idk what to type. '-'

LA LA LA LA LA LA WE BOTH WATCHED SONIC THE HEDGEHODDDDDDD OOPS HEDGEHOG*** (Again, I'm half awake. (exaggerating but STILL)).

RPU: "This is so fun. And--"
ME: "What?"
RPU: "LISTEN TO ME DAMN IT."
ME: -wheeze-
RPU: -sighs and mumbles unintelligible words that I could not make out with my BROTHER BLASTING THE DAMN TV-
Also RPU: -laughs like a dying hedgehog-
RPU: -continues laughing- 
RPU: -hits head on idk what- "I hit my heeeaaadddd."
ME: "I HAVE TO GO TO BED boooooo"

Good night, y'all. -wheeze-

-- Ella Cinder


Comments