So. I am sad. And I wanna cry. And I don't know why. So, me being me, I googled it. '-'

Dear Reader,

I am sad and I feel like crying for no apparent reason. I don't know why. I was just doing some college work, and I was singing along to a song, and the next thing I knew, I just get this giant wave of sadness.

This sucks.

And so, I am sad and bored, so I googled "i don't understand why i am sad and feel like crying" and I found one somewhat related, wacky, weird thing:

This article talks about how we cry over things like movies or pain. And how we also cry for no reason. Some of the reasons that we cry for no reason could be: we are overwhelmed, depressed, anxious, stressed, for women: you might be starting your period soon, or you might be grieving. First off, I might be overwhelmed. Second, I don't have to be diagnosed with depression to feel the symptoms of it. Third, I might subconsciously be 'mourning' the recent loss of my phone. Because I am having withdraw symptoms.

-- Ella Cinder

Comments