Where did it go? I think I've lost something..

Dear RPU,

You wanted me to interpret this dream you had:

"I was waking up and getting ready for the day all of the sudden things were not how I thought it was. So I told my parents, and they said, "ya, RPU, this is where you put them." So I was like, "Okay, I'm just being crazy. I put something down and left it there for a long time and when I came back it was gone."

According to Dreammoods.com:

"To dream that you are forgetting things signify life's anxieties. You are expressing an overwhelming amount of stress in your life. You feel the need to tend to everything and everyone's needs."

"To dream that you lose something indicates that you may really have misplaced something that you had not realized yet. It may also be a signal for you to clean out and reorganize your life. Perhaps you are overwhelmed and distracted with the hustle and bustle of day-to-day life."

I hope this helps!

-- Ella Cinder

Comments

  1. I am more at ease now when you sayed that

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment