Soooo welp okay.

 Dear Reader,

Last night I had a strange dream.

Basically, I was in the TV room in my house, and there was a girl stuck in this saw trap thingy. I helped get her out of the saw trap and then, acid started to rain from the ceiling and I looked at where the stairs were and there was a man coming down the stairs and the nails on his fingers were all spikey.

As I said, it was strange and really random.

According to Dreammoods.com:

"Dreaming of acid rain indicates that you have been mislead. You are letting hatred and revenge take over and define you."

"To see an electric saw in your dream signifies your ability to get down to the core of the problem. You know how to get to the point quickly."


Okay, so first off: hatred and revenge? What hatred and revenge?? I'm so confused.

And secondly: wha? Okay, I guess. I'm even more confused. '-'

-- Ella Cinder

Comments