UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I'm bored once again. And so is RPU. XD

 Dear Reader,

Today, I have my best friend helping me write this blog post.

RPU: HEYYYYOOOOO peoplezzzzz!

Lol, nice. A tad too enthusiastic, I think, RPU.

RPU: Not sorry at all. :P

So... I'm bored.

RPU: Well, you're talking to me. You shouldn't be bored.

-coughs awkwardly- True, true. But I am unfortunately still bored.

RPU: WELL GET UNBORED.

I am TRYING.

RPU: Not trying hard enough! TRY HARDER DAMMIT.

-concentrates- Okay, this isn't working. What should we talk about?

RPU: STEVEN UNIVERSE.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

RPU: Yes.

No.

RPU: -laughs loudly-

-_-

RPU: Never mind. We can watch that later. Right now, I want everyone to know that I am the QUEEN at everything I do and if I don't like it, I'll change it up.

Okay. Coolio. Love the randomness of that statement, boo.

RPU: Why, thank you, sister.

No problemo. :P

RPU: -sings a made-up song about Harry Potter-

Uhhhh... Okay..? Earth to RPU!

RPU: What? I wasn't singing. Huh?

-_-

OH MY GOD I just realized that you are wearing your GLASSES. FINALLY.

RPU: -sighs- Ugh. These glasses are so UGLYYYY.

They are NOT.

RPU: I just don't like wearing them. :(

They fit your personality, boo. AND YOU LOOK ADORABLE.

RPU: Thank you for that. But STILL.

YOU NEED TO BE MORE POSITIVE, RPU.

RPU: -growls-

RPU: -actually growls-

I am terrified. HELP.

RPU: -laughs- YAYYYY I SCARED YOU. I'm a lion now. ROOOOAAARRRRR!

-snorts-

RPU: -imitates a pig snorting-

I WILL FIGHT YOU DO NOT MAKE FUN OF MY SNORTS.

RPU: YOU WANNA GO. HUH? BEEEETTTTT.

-raises hands- OKAY OKAY.

RPU: -growling intensifies-

JEEZ. We are such dorks. XD

RPU: -wheezes- LOL YAHP WE ARE.

I like being a weirdo. :P

RPU: ME TOO.

WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING?

RPU: I DON'T KNOOOOOWWWW.

XD

-- Ella Cinder

Comments