Top 10 Books Coming Out In 2020 That I Can't Wait To Read!

 Dear Reader,

As you know, I am a bookworm, a book lover, and I am obsessed with reading.

So, to torture myself, I have decided to come up with a list of books that I will not be able to read for quite a while. -sigh- Why am I doing this to myself, lol.

1. Midnight Sun by Stephenie Meyer

This novel came out on August 4th, 2020. It's basically Twilight in Edward's POV. I WANT IT.

2. House of Earth and Blood by Sarah J. Maas

This is the first novel in Sarah J. Maas's new book series, Crescent City. This novel was published on March 3rd, 2020. AND I WANT IT.

3. The Glass Hotel by Emily St. John Mandel

Published on March 24th, 2020.

It's about money, beauty, white-collar crime, ghosts, and moral compromise (according to goodreads, lol). I WANT IT.

4. Chosen Ones by Veronica Roth

So, Veronica Roth is the same author who wrote Divergent, and according to www.thebookseller.com, this novel is supposed to be "the spiritual sequel to whichever 'Chosen One' story you grew up with, from Lord of the Rings to Harry Potter to Dune."

It was published on April 7th, 2020. AND I WANT IT.

5. The City We Became by N.K. Jemisin

Apparently, this novel is similar to #4 on this list, so, of course, I WANT IT.

It includes fantasy and magic, so why not read it, ya know?

XD

It was published on March 24th, 2020.

6. The Ballad Of Songbirds and Snakes by Suzanne Collins

As a Hunger Games fan, I am kind of (it doesn't matter cuz Imma read it anyway) required to read this novel. So. Yeah. I WANT IT.

It's a spinoff of the HG series and supposedly, it's a prequel to the series. I CAN'T BELIEVE I DON'T HAVE THIS BOOK.

Published on May 19th, 2020.

7. Writers and Lovers by Lily King

Published on March 3rd, 2020. It's about the chaos of being a writer. Why not read it? XD

SO I WANT IT.

8. And I Do Not Forgive You: Stories by Amber Sparks

Published on February 11th, 2020. It's a ton of pissed off people and their stories. Sounds like it'd be a laugh. >:P

I WANT IT.

9. The Girl with the Louding Voice by Abi Daré

Technically, 'louding' isn't a word. But the fact that this book was published (on February 4th, 2020) means that 'louding' is now a word. This author just created a new English word. '-'

Coolio, right?!!! I WANT IT (the book, I mean).

10. The Half Sister by Sandie Jones

Published on June 16th, 2020. It's about secrets, a new family member, and lies. What's not to like? I WANT IT.

Also:

Other books on my list that (not all of them, of course, that'd be too much lol) I want to read:

"Home Before Dark" by Riley Sager -- Wanna read this one cuz it sounds scary cool.

"I Hold a Wolf by the Ears: Stories" by Laura van den Berg -- Wanna read this one cuz I like wolves. :P

"Wow, No Thank You." by Samantha Irby -- Wanna read this one cuz of the author's name.

"The Way I Used to Be" by Amber Smith -- Reminds me of Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson.

-- Ella Cinder

Comments